Monday, 9 July 2007

Me is Educamated!! (Officially)

Well god damn and whoppee!! Just checked my results of my final exams online and I passed everything so now I will be graduating with A Bachelor of Arts in September!!!

I am so bloody happy! Even the exams that I thought went quite badly I ended up with a decent grade in.

My final marks were:

Anthropology 304: Contemporary Oceania - A-
History 125: War, Peace and Society since 1800 - A-
History 307: Modern Germany since 1848 - B+
Politics 106: International Relations - B+


Happy happy happy! And now I am furiously getting ready to fly out to England in two days! How exciting is everything right now.... I can't hardly wait :)

No comments:

Quote of the moment

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -- Mark Twain