Wednesday, 6 June 2007

Interview!!!

So I heard on Monday night just past that Dragoman want me to come over for an interview! Excellent. I have been frantically trying to arrange travel to the UK (in what is high season) and work out when Dragoman can see me. It is looking like I will fly over around 12 July and have my interview around 17 July. Then, if they like me I will go straight on to the two week interview that will finally determine whether I will get the job. So joy! Joy! Joy! Just waiting to hear back to confirm my interview time as the lady dealing with it is ill and then I will confirm my flight. Magic. Hard to concentrate on my final exams with this going on!

No comments:

Quote of the moment

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -- Mark Twain