Wednesday, 6 June 2007

On the road to being on the road.

Today I passed the theory test for the Class 2 Heavy Vehicle Licence. Yay for me I got 100%! It took a two day course in order to complete all the unit standards that I need and learn what I needed for the test.

Now I have my first practical truck lessons booked for next week, Wednesday and Thursday which is very exciting and a little bit scary! I'm well on the way now! It's definitely been a most successful and joyous week... now all I need to do is pass all my exams.

No comments:

Quote of the moment

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -- Mark Twain